Mpp power tube has good insulation, large surface resistance, surface charge, and conductivity do not flow, and sparks are easily generated during discharge. To meet the use requirements of the pipeline in the above-mentioned special working environment, it is necessary to carry out antistatic treatment on the power MPP pipe.
The surface resistance of 10±6 ohms is generally considered to be the limit to prevent electrostatic build-up. There are two anti-static methods for MPP power tubes. One method is to introduce static electricity into the raw material to move it towards the surface so that its hydrophilic branches produce an antistatic effect, that is, reduce the surface resistance. At this time, air humidity is an important influence value (over 40%), and the effect of this antistatic measure will become weaker over time. The internal inclusion is a special carbon black with good conductivity, but the additional amount must be more than 15%, which will greatly reduce the mechanical strength of the material.
MPP power tubes not only have antistatic properties, but also have excellent properties such as corrosion resistance, high voltage resistance, and external impact resistance, which can be safely used in suitable places. Due to the special construction method, some natural reserves, historical sites and other places that cannot be excavated and constructed can also be used.
Introduction of rotomolding process of MPP electric power pipe
1. The materials of MPP power pipes are generally pulverized into powder materials by rotomolding. These grades have good fluidity in the first part of the molding cycle, and then can be cross-linked to form better resistance to environmental stress. Cracking, toughness;
2, and it can make the product have wear resistance and weather resistance;
3. With narrow MWD, and high-performance rotomolding applications utilize the unique properties of its chemically cross-linkable grades;
4. This process can make the power MPP tube suitable for large containers.
5. The rotomolding process can make the MPP power pipe have high impact and less warpage, and its melt index range is generally 3-8, and it can also make the product melt and flow in the thermal cycle;
6. An advantage of this process is that the production bottles are automatically de-cornered, and medium to wide MWD grades are generally used, so there is no need for post-finishing steps as in normal blow molding, although some narrow MWD grades are used. Improve surface finish.
Through the rotational molding process of MPP power pipe, HAILI can make the pipe have better performance, so that it can give full play to good use benefits, improve efficiency and prolong life during use.
Introduction of effective area of MPP power pipe
Because the power MPP tube is cylindrical, the calculation area needs to be calculated accurately and reasonably. During the construction process, we will carry out construction strictly according to the requirements. In some construction requirements, detailed requirements are made for the effective area of the power pipes. So we should learn to calculate the effective area:
1. When the pipeline is used in a balanced instrument, the stability of its effective area will also affect the accuracy of the instrument. Therefore, on these occasions, it is not only necessary to ensure that the MPP power pipe has a reasonable effective area, but also that the effective area will not change with the change in working conditions.
2. When the pressure acts on an effective area, an equal axial force will be generated. Under normal circumstances, the effective area will become smaller as the internal pressure increases, and the effective area will gradually become larger as the external pressure increases. The volume and effective area of the MPP power tube will also change under the action of external force or pressure difference. The ratio of the volume change to the corresponding effective length is called the volume effective area.
3. The calculation of the effective area, the need for the effective area of the pipeline, and the calculation method will determine its role. Its effective area is only used to calculate the axial force generated after the pipe is formed and the thrust used in the system.
To calculate the effective area of the MPP pipe, we need to carefully measure the diameter, length, etc. of the pipe. According to the corresponding calculation method, the effective area of the power pipe can be calculated. After the calculation is done, make a record.