The operation process of PE electrofusion saddle tee fittings
1. Preparation before welding: the same as the welding of electrofusion socket fittings
2. Scribe, and mark the welding area on the pipe
3. Clean the welding surface, and scrape the welding surface in the scribed area by about 0.2MM to remove the oxide layer, the scraping area should be larger than the oxide layer
4. The pipe fittings shall be installed according to the method provided by the manufacturer to ensure no gap between the welding surface of the pipe fitting and the pipe.
5. Welding data input and welding: the same as that of electrofusion socket fittings
6. Natural cooling, the street should be under pressure during the cooling process, and the cooling time of the saddle tee should be more than 60min or operate according to the product operating instructions.
7. Blocking, according to the instructions of the pipe fittings.
The electric fusion saddle tee fittings precautions
(1) Before the electric fusion saddle connection, the dirt on the pipe connection area should be cleaned and scraped.
(2) The connection area between fittings and pipes should be cleaned with a suitable cleaning agent.
(3) Appropriate clamps should be used to fix the pipe fittings and pipes with appropriate clamping force according to the requirements of the pipe fittings.
(4) The welding parameters of the electrofusion connection should meet the requirements of the pipe and pipe fittings manufacturers.
(5) Before reaching the specified cooling time, the clamp should not be removed, and no external force should be applied to the joint.
(6) After the electric fusion saddle connection is completed, the appearance inspection should be carried out, and the following requirements should be met, otherwise, rework should be carried out until the review is qualified.
Inspection work after electrofusion saddle tee connection
A. When welding is completed, the pipe wall should not collapse, and no molten material should flow out of any position in the pipe;
B. After the welding is completed, the observation hole meets the requirements put forward by the manufacturer.
C/Electrofusion saddle connection drilling should be done after reaching the specified cooling time and passing the county appearance inspection. Special tools should be used for opening holes. After the electrofusion saddle bypass hole is opened, the tool should be restored to the position before the hole, and the top cover should be tightened or sealed with an end cap.