1. Due to its light weight, it is light in weight and fast in the process of loading, unloading and connecting, and the construction process and maintenance work are very simple. When the construction period of the project is relatively tight, the construction time will be greatly shortened, and the construction work can be completed more easily in the case of harsh construction environment. Therefore, under special circumstances, the advantages of PVC double-wall corrugated pipes are more obvious.
2. It has an outer wall and a smooth inner wall, and the PVC double-wall corrugated pipe also has a ring-shaped structure, which can resist external pressure and reduce the inner wall of the water flow resistance. Compared with the pipe with the same inner diameter, the pipe can be composed of a large one. flow to manufacture.
3. Whether it is in the production process or the use technology, it has been very mature. The price is cheap and the performance is excellent.
Construction steps of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe:
1. Measurement and payout - mechanical grooving - leveling and compaction of the bottom of the groove - gravel cushion - sand foundation - pipeline installation - well room masonry, plastering - chest cavity filling - closed water test - backfill compaction.
2. Encryption control of wire points and benchmarking points and construction plan for positioning measurement and lay-out;
3. Familiar with the design drawings and materials, and clarify the pipeline layout, direction, process flow and construction and installation requirements of the main and branch pipes;
4. Familiar with the construction environment, and understand the distribution of existing plane and elevation control points along the design pipeline;
5. According to the pipeline plane and existing control points, and combined with the actual terrain, do a good job in sorting out the measured data, and draw the measured sketch;
6. After entering the site, re-measure the benchmarking points and wire points of the construction site to ensure that the closure difference meets the design requirements and then encrypt the wire points and benchmarking points. The distance is preferably one benchmarking point every 60 meters. The encrypted point must be Carry out the closing adjustment, the closing difference of the level point is 20√L, and the encryption point should be accurate to ensure the accuracy of the elevation and line control of the drainage pipe.
PVC is a polymer of vinyl chloride. It has good chemical stability and is resistant to acid, alkali and some chemicals. It is moisture-resistant, aging-resistant and flame-retardant. It should not be used above 60°C, and it will harden at low temperatures. Polyvinyl chloride is divided into soft plastics and hard plastics. The soft ones are mainly made into films, used as packaging materials, rainproof products, agricultural seedling raising films, etc., and can also be used as insulation layers for cables and wires, and artificial leather products. Hard ones are generally made into pipes and plates, pipes are used as water pipes and pipes for conveying corrosion-resistant fluids, and plates are used as linings and floors for various storage tanks.
Precautions for construction of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe:
Since the line piles in the pipeline will be dug up during construction, when measuring the construction control piles, it should be selected in a place that is free from construction interference, convenient for surveying, and easy to protect. The extension line or wire method is appropriate, and the intersection method or parallel line method should be used to measure and set the position control pile of the ancillary structures.
The measurement in the construction process is mainly to determine the elevation of the bottom of the tank. After the mechanical excavation, follow-up measurement is adopted to measure with the excavation, so as to eliminate the phenomenon of over-excavation and ensure that the elevation of the bottom of the tank meets the design requirements. The problem is dealt with in time, so that the elevation of the bottom of the pipe is controlled within the allowable deviation range. Before the start of the measurement work every day, the adjacent level review measurement should be carried out.
The center of the pipeline is determined by the centerline control pile, and the edge line is punched on the foundation of the pipeline through the control pile to determine the laying position of the pipeline. The elevation of the well room shall be controlled according to the design requirements. After the pipeline is laid, the completion review and measurement of the pipe top and structures shall be carried out.
Classification of bellows
Single-wall plastic corrugated pipe refers to a pipe with corrugations on the inner and outer walls of the plastic pipe, which has high rigidity, can be bent arbitrarily, and can be rolled in unlimited lengths. Double-wall corrugated pipe refers to a plastic pipe with a smooth inner wall and a corrugated outer wall (the corrugated shape can be right-angle, trapezoidal, sinusoidal, etc.) .
In addition to all the characteristics of ordinary plastics such as good corrosion resistance, high insulation, smooth inner wall and small flow resistance, it adopts a special hollow ring stiffness and good strength and toughness. Under the same strength and stiffness requirements, the use of double-wall corrugated pipes can save 30%-50% of materials compared with ordinary plastic pipes, with better technical economy, and convenient transportation and installation, which reduces the labor intensity of construction personnel, and also reduces the cost of The total investment of the project, but the curvature is small. Application of bellows:
Single-wall corrugated pipes can be widely used in drainage and water permeation under light loads such as golf courses and sports fields; interior decoration wire casings; automobile wire casings; prestressed anchor cable casings; air conditioner drainage pipes, etc. Double-wall corrugated pipes can be widely used in drainage and water permeation under heavy loads such as highways, slopes, golf courses; municipal sewage; communication, power supply cable casings, etc.
Structure and performance of double-wall corrugated pipe
(1) High strength and strong resistance to external pressure;
(2) The inner wall is smooth and the frictional resistance is small, which can ensure the unobstructed flow of the fluid;
(3) Light weight, easy to carry and install, and reduce construction costs;
(4) Rubber ring socket connection, convenient construction;
(5) Good anti-leakage effect to prevent pollution;
(6) It is resistant to the erosion of various chemical media, without scaling in the pipe, and is durable and reliable.
The difference between PVC double-wall corrugated pipe and HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe
Due to the characteristics of its raw materials, there are differences in specifications. The overall PVC is brittle, and the outer diameter cannot be as large as that of PE pipes. The outer diameter of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe ranges from Φ110mm-Φ1000mm, while the outer diameter of PE double-wall corrugated pipe ranges from Φ110mm-Φ2000mm.
How to distinguish HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and PVC corrugated pipe?
The outer layer of HDPE double wall corrugated pipe is black and the inner layer is blue or yellow
The inner and outer layers of PVC double-wall corrugated pipes are generally white or beige
Cut a small piece of HDPE pipe to burn with a lighter, the flame color is blue outside and yellow inside, and the burning smell is candle smell
Cut a piece of PVC pipe to burn, the flame color is green on the outside and yellow on the inside, easy to extinguish, the burning smell is pungent and very choking
Performance characteristics of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe:
Unique structure, high strength, standard wall thickness of PVC double-wall corrugated pipe, smooth inner wall, low friction resistance, large flow, foundation does not need to be concrete foundation, light weight, convenient transportation and installation, fast construction; rubber ring socket connection, method Reliable, easy to guarantee construction quality; flexible interface. Strong resistance to uneven settlement; good anti-leakage effect and resistance to erosion by various chemical media; no scaling in the pipe, basically no need to dredge, and the buried service life is more than 50 years.