As a professional manufacturer of drainage pipes, double wall corrugated drainage pipe is a product that our factory produces all year round and sells more. Some time ago, a customer from Zimbabwe wanted to order double-wall corrugated drainage pipes. This Zimbabwean customer is not only the purchasing personnel of the company, but the technicians in Zimbabwe, who know some knowledge about the application and construction of double wall corrugated drainage pipe, and talked about some applications of double wall corrugated drainage pipe in port drainage engineering during the conversation with our sales Related topics and knowledge, our sales had a friendly chat with customers from Zimbabwe after communicating with the technicians. To facilitate your reference to the relevant parameters of the double-wall pipes, the author deliberately put the parameter table below for your reference.
|Inside Diameter||Outside Diameter||Depth of Bellmouth||Inside Diameter of Bellmouth|
Application of double wall corrugated drainage pipe in port drainage engineering
Performance and specifications of double wall corrugated drainage pipe
Double walled corrugated drainage pipe is a new type of building material recommended by the Ministry of Construction. It mainly has the following performance characteristics:
(1) The section structure is reasonable and the strength is high.
The double wall corrugated drainage pipe adopts the force principle similar to that of I-beam, which increases the moment of inertia and the rigidity of the pipe ring. According to the results obtained through the sand box test, when the average deformation of the double wall corrugated pipe in the vertical direction is as long as 3.14%, The pipe top load can reach 60t;
(2) Good sealing performance, strong anti-leakage and anti-seepage ability.
The double wall corrugated drainage pipe is a flexible pipe, and the interface also adopts flexible connection, which has good sealing performance and strong resistance to uneven settlement, especially suitable for use in environments with poor foundation conditions;
(3) The inner wall of the tube is smooth, the hydraulic characteristics are good, the water flow resistance is small, and the flow capacity is large. The roughness coefficient of the inner wall of the double wall corrugated drainage pipe is 0.009-0.010, while the roughness coefficient of the concrete pipe is generally 0.013-0.014. Under the same pipe diameter, the water flow rate of the double wall corrugated drainage pipe is 30% larger than that of the concrete pipe. Under the conditions of the same pipe diameter and the same flow rate, the bellows can be used to choose a smaller drainage slope, reduce the buried depth of the drainage pipe, or choose a smaller pipe diameter;
(4) Corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and long service life. The double wall corrugated drainage pipe is made of polyethylene material, which is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion and has a service life of up to 50 years. It is especially suitable for corrosive environments such as chemical plants and districts where groundwater contains rich acid and alkali substances;
(5) Construction and installation are convenient and quick. The double wall corrugated drainage pipe is light in texture (about 1/10 of the reinforced concrete pipe), and does not require large hoisting equipment during construction. The bellows has a long single tube length, so the number of joints required for the same length is small, and the joints are connected by socket seals, and the labor intensity is low. Double walled corrugated drainage pipe is a flexible pipe with strong resistance to uneven settlement, so it has low requirements for pipe trenches and foundations, and only needs to be a gravel or sand cushion foundation. Therefore, the construction is flexible and fast;
(6) The comprehensive cost of the project is low, and the economic benefits are obvious.
At present, the unit price of double wall corrugated drainage pipe is lower than that of steel pipe and ductile iron pipe, and higher than that of reinforced concrete pipe. The comprehensive cost of double walled corrugated pipe is lower than the above pipes.
The above content introduces the performance and specifications of double wall corrugated pipes. Different regions may have different requirements for the use of double wall corrugated drainage pipes. Our products can be exported to all over the world, whether it is customers in Zimbabwe or other countries. If you need double wall corrugated drainage pipe prices, please leave us a message or contact us.
Double walled corrugated drainage pipe installation and construction quality control points
Foundation trench treatment and backfill quality requirements
Flexible pipes carry loads differently than rigid pipes. The flexible pipe can be deformed to a certain extent without damage, but the drainage pipe is buried underground, and the external pressure load is jointly borne by the pipe material and the surrounding backfill soil. Special emphasis must be placed on the joint action of the pipe and soil. Therefore, in addition to sufficient strength and tube
In addition to ring rigidity requirements, the quality of foundation trench treatment and backfilling must also be strictly controlled. When trenches are excavated, the soil on both sides of the trenches should be stable, the elevation of the bottom of the trenches should be strictly controlled, and over-excavation or disturbance of the base surface should not be allowed. The foundation of the pipeline adopts the cushion foundation, which should be compacted according to the design compaction degree, and the surface should be smooth, and grooves should be reserved at the pipeline interface for interface operation. In order to protect the integrity of the pipeline after installation, it should be backfilled to a height of 1 times the pipe diameter above the top of the pipe as soon as possible after the pipeline concealment project is accepted. Before backfilling, the accumulated water in the ditch shall be drained, and low-quality soil such as silt and organic matter soil shall not be backfilled. There should be no large hard and angular objects such as stones in the backfill. Trench backfill shall be backfilled manually and mechanically from the base of the pipe bottom to 0.4m above the pipe top. It is forbidden to backfill and roll the pipe directly with bulldozers and other machinery. Backfilling should be carried out symmetrically in layers, and the backfilling height of each layer should not be greater than 0.2-0.3m, so as to ensure that pipelines and inspection wells do not move.
The trench backfill material within the range of 0.4m from the bottom of the pipe to the top of the pipe can be made of crushed stone chips, gravel with a particle size of less than 40mm, medium-coarse sand and other soil materials that are easy to compact. When the pipeline is located in soft ground, low-lying areas, swamps, or areas with high groundwater levels, the trench backfill should first be filled with medium-coarse sand at the corners of the pipeline, and then backfilled to the top of the pipe with medium-coarse sand or crushed stones in layers up 0.4m, then backfill with general soil.
Pipeline Installation Requirements
The lower pipe can be hoisted manually or by hoisting machinery. When the pipe is lowered manually, the personnel on the ground will pass the pipe to the construction personnel in the trench. For the trench excavated by grading, the two ends of the pipe body can also be tied with non-metallic ropes to keep The pipe body is balanced and evenly slipped into the groove, and it is strictly forbidden to roll the pipe directly into the groove from the top edge of the groove. When hoisting the lower tube of the crane, use non-metallic rope buckles to tie the two ends of the tube body for hoisting and installation, and hoisting in series is not allowed. The pipe should be installed with the socket along the direction of water flow and the socket against the direction of water flow, and the installation should be carried out from downstream to upstream. During rainy season construction, measures should be taken to prevent pipelines from floating. to make a groove
For drainage work, the pipeline has not been backfilled after installation. Once it is soaked in water, the axis and elevation of the pipeline should be retested. If displacement, floating, or pulling is found, it should be reworked.
The installation and construction related content of double wall corrugated drainage pipe will be introduced here first. Customers in Zimbabwe can refer to the parameter table in the article to purchase pipes. If you need to customize, please leave a message or contact us. In addition to Zimbabwe, customers in any other country can refer to the parameter table in the text.