We are a professional manufacturer of drainage pipes and hdpe water supply pipes. The drainage pipes and hdpe water supply pipes we produce are exported to all over the world. The following table is the parameters of hdpe water supply pipe. Customers who need customized products can leave us a message or contact us us.
HDPE Water Supply Pipe Specification
What are the commonly used water supply pipes
Water supply pipes are pipes mainly used for tap water or other water delivery projects. Affected by the tasks it needs to undertake, the water supply pipe needs to withstand a certain water supply pressure, so it is more stringent in the selection of materials. Today, let’s talk about the types of commonly used water supply pipes.
1. Steel pipe: steel pipe includes ordinary steel pipe, galvanized steel pipe and seamless steel pipe, among which welded steel pipe is more commonly used. The surface of the steel pipe is galvanized, which greatly reduces the possibility of pipe corrosion and rust, thereby ensuring the water quality of the supplied water source. The connection methods of this water supply pipe include threaded connection, welding and flange connection. Each connection method has different advantages. For example, welding can make the connection of the joint tight, the leakage rate is low, and no accessories are required.
2. Copper pipe: The texture of copper is very hard, so the copper pipe can be used in a variety of environments. In addition, this kind of water supply pipe has many advantages, such as extremely long service life, complete varieties and specifications of the pipe itself, copper The tube is extremely flexible and easy to process, and can meet the various needs of pipeline wiring and interconnection in engineering installations.
3. Plastic water supply pipes: There are also many types of plastic water supply pipes, among which hard polyvinyl chloride water supply pipes and polypropylene water supply pipes are more commonly used. The advantages of plastic water supply pipes are stable chemical properties, light weight, easy installation, smooth pipe to inner wall, and small flow resistance coefficient.
4. Composite water supply pipe: Composite water supply pipe is a kind of water supply pipe that is widely used at present. This kind of pipe combines the common advantages of metal materials and plastics. Aluminum-plastic composite water supply pipes and steel-plastic composite water supply pipes are used more. Composite water supply pipes.
The difference between drain pipe and hdpe water supply pipe
Drainage pipes and hdpe water supply pipes meet the needs of our production and living water supply and drainage, and are also indispensable infrastructure in urban buildings. However, there may still be many people who have specific differences between drainage pipes and hdpe water supply pipes. To distinguish, the difference between these two water pipes is introduced below.
1. From the name of the drainage pipe and hdpe water supply pipe, most people can know that the drainage pipe undertakes the task of drainage, specifically, it can be the discharge of rainwater and snow water from residential buildings, the discharge of wastewater from industrial enterprises, etc. ; And the role of hdpe water supply pipe is to deliver sufficient water that meets the water quality requirements for people's production and life.
2. In terms of the functions of both the drainage pipe and the hdpe water supply pipe, the timely and rapid discharge of waste water by the drainage pipe can ensure people's normal production and life, and at the same time reduce the difficulty in discharging people due to a large amount of accumulated water in severe weather such as heavy rain The resulting economic losses; hdpe water supply pipe provides the necessary water for people, and provides a basic guarantee for people's daily activities.
3. The difference between the drainage pipe and the hdpe water supply pipe in terms of the nature of the pipe is that the drainage pipe is a non-pressure-bearing pipe, so the requirement for the pressure-bearing capacity is relatively low, and the drainage pipe used for the discharge of industrial wastewater, etc. The chemical performance requirements of the pipe will be higher; while the hdpe water supply pipe is a pressure-bearing pipe, the mechanical properties of the pipe must be higher. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the water quality, there are also certain requirements for the hygienic performance of the water supply pipe.
4. In addition to the three points mentioned above, there will also be certain differences in the diameter of the drain pipe and the hdpe water supply pipe in specific applications, and the main raw materials used in production.
Our factory can provide a variety of different water supply pipes. The advantages of different material water supply pipes are introduced below. Customers can choose to purchase water supply pipes that suit them according to their needs.
What are the advantages of water supply pipes made of different materials
The types of water supply pipes on the market are very diverse. Although water supply pipes can generally be divided into three types: metal pipes, plastic pipes, and composite pipes, there are many detailed classifications under these three types, so many consumers are choosing water supply pipes. It can be difficult to choose among the various types. Let me introduce the advantages of different materials for water supply pipes.
1. PPR water supply pipe: PPR water supply pipe is one of the plastic water supply pipes. This type of water supply pipe is suitable for both cold water and hot water supply; and its pressure resistance and corrosion resistance are very outstanding, and it is currently being promoted. A water supply pipe.
2. Copper pipes: Copper pipes naturally belong to metal water supply pipes. The quality of this water supply pipe is very good, and the tightness of the pipes is very strong when connected by welding, so the leakage rate of copper pipes is extremely low.
3. Aluminum-plastic water supply pipe: Aluminum-plastic water supply pipe is a kind of water supply pipe that was used earlier. It is light in weight, strong in durability and convenient in construction. Its high cost performance also makes aluminum-plastic water supply pipe popular. .
4. HDPE water supply pipe: PE water supply pipe is a kind of water supply pipe familiar to many consumers. This kind of hdpe water supply pipe also has many advantages, such as diversified connection methods, outstanding impact resistance in low temperature environments, and low gap sensitivity. , Strong shear strength, etc.
5. Hole mesh steel strip steel-plastic composite pipe: this kind of pipe is a composite water supply pipe, and its steel strip has many holes, so that the PE material of the inner and outer layers of the pipe has been well combined, so that the fusion of steel strip and plastic is obvious reinforced, the strength and flexibility of the pipe are better.
Water supply pipes can be divided into many types according to their materials. Of course, the advantages of different types of water supply pipes are different. Consumers need to choose according to their own needs in the process of purchasing. To get hdpe water supply pipe prices, please contact us.