HDPE double wall corrugated pipe specifications
HDPE double-wall bellows is manufactured by using the main raw material polyolefin. The internal wall is smooth and the external wall is bellows type. The hollow special pipe between the external and internal walls is mainly applied to the buried sewage and drainage system. The fla-ring is made in case of production, and primary molding is carried out, thus the easy deformation caused by the single-layer thick pipe wall is avoided. The double-layer pipe wall is harder. It is connected with the flexible natural rubber seal, which characterized by easy installation, firm connection and not easy leak through and low comprehensive cost and over 50 years’service life.
The price of HDPE double wall corrugated pipe is not high. Please scroll down to see what factors affect the price of HDPE double wall corrugated pipe.
HDPE double wall corrugated pipe price list:
Double Wall corrugated pipe Bellows dn110 price $1.4
Double Wall corrugated pipe Bellows dn200 price $2.57-$3.04
Double Wall corrugated pipe Bellows dn300 price $5.03-$5.97
Double Wall corrugated pipe Bellows dn400 price $8.42/M-$10.76
Double Wall corrugated pipe Bellows dn500 price $12.87USD-$15.91
Double Wall corrugated pipe Bellows dn600 price $17.43-$23.16
HDPE double wall corrugated pipe price list
The price of double wall corrugated pipe is not the main factor to measure the value of a product. If you want to buy double wall corrugated pipe in bulk, also consider the product quality standard, the delivery capacity of the factory and so on.
Dual wall vs single wall corrugated pipe
Single-wall corrugated pipe: The inner and outer surfaces are corrugated.
Double wall corrugated pipe: the inner surface (inner wall) is smooth and the outer surface (outer wall) is corrugated.
1. Application between Dual wall vs single wall corrugated pipe
Plastic double-wall corrugated pipes can be widely used in drainage and water permeation under heavy loads such as highways, slopes, golf courses; municipal sewage; communication, power supply cable casings, and other occasions.
Single-wall corrugated pipes can be widely used in golf courses, sports fields, and other light-load conditions, such as drainage and water penetration; interior decoration wire casings; automobile wire casings; prestressed anchor cable casings; air conditioner drainage pipes, etc.
2. Performance between Dual wall vs single wall corrugated pipe
Under the same strength and rigidity requirements, the use of double-wall corrugated pipes can save 30%-50% of materials compared with ordinary plastic pipes, with the better technical economy, and convenient transportation and installation, which reduces the labor intensity of construction personnel, and also reduces the cost of The total investment of the project, but the curvature is small.
3. In terms of weight and ring stiffness between Dual wall vs single wall corrugated pipe
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is much heavier and taller than single-walled corrugated pipe, and double-walled corrugated pipe is much more rigid than a single-walled ring.
There are also some differences in price between double-wall and single-wall corrugated pipes. If you want the price list of single wall corrugated pipe, you can contact us.
HDPE double wall corrugated pipe fittings
HDPE double wall corrugated pipe usually use PE manhole and Heat Shrink Sleeve for connection
1. Before installation of double-wall corrugated pipe:
Carefully check whether there is any damage in the process of loading, unloading, transportation, and stacking. If any defective pipes such as damaged cracks and deformation are found, they should be removed in time.
2. Inspection well and pipeline connection:
The flexible joint sealed with flexible packing should be adopted, and the specific structure shall be carried out according to the design requirements.
3. When excavating trenches and making foundations, attention should be paid to:
(1) The net width of the groove bottom should be adopted according to the outer diameter of the HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe plus 0.6m;
(2) Drainage measures should be taken during trench excavation to prevent the bottom of the trench from being soaked in water;
(3) The double-wall corrugated pipe foundation must use a gravel cushion. For general soil foundations, the thickness is 0.1m; for soft soil foundations, the thickness is not less than 0.2m, and the specific method is according to the design requirements;
(4) The foundation should be compacted and the surface should be flat. The interface part of the HDPE corrugated pipe foundation should reserve grooves for interface operation. The groove length should be 0.4m-0.6m, the depth should be 0.05m-0.1m, and the width should be 1.1 times the outer diameter of the pipe.
The installation of double-wall corrugated pipes requires various PE manholes and heat-shrinkable sleeves. When purchasing double-wall corrugated pipes, the procurement of supporting equipment and accessories must be considered. If you want to know the price list of PE manholes and heat shrinkable sleeves for double-wall corrugated pipes, please contact our professionals.
If you want to get real time HDPE double wall corrugated pipe price list please contact our experts.