PVC Drainage pipe
PVC drainage pipe is made of sanitary polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, adding appropriate amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filler, color enhancer, etc., extruded by plastic extruder and injection molded by injection molding machine, through cooling, Curing, shaping, inspection, packaging and other processes to complete the production of pipes and fittings. PVC drainage pipe is a basic drainage pipe equipment, which can meet the basic needs of drainage. The basic strength and corrosion resistance of our PVC drainage pipes meet the requirements of South Africa's industrial specifications.
Dimensions of PVC drainage pipes
When it comes to PVC piping for drainage, one of the most important factors to consider is the size of the pipe. The commonly used PVC drainage pipe specifications in South Africa are as follows:
The nominal outer diameters are: 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm, 180, 200mm, 250mm, 315mm, 400mm, 500mm, 630mm, etc.
The diameter of the pipe will determine its ability to handle the flow of water and its overall efficiency as a drainage system. For residential and small commercial properties in South Africa, 110mm diameter pipe is usually sufficient. For larger properties or those with high water flow, a 160mm or 200mm diameter drain may be required.
Advantages of PVC drainage pipe
1. The surface hardness and tensile strength of the PVC drainage pipe are excellent, and the safety factor of the pipe is high.
2. PVC drainage pipe has good aging resistance, and its normal service life can reach more than 50 years.
3. PVC drainage pipe has excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, alkalis and salts, and is suitable for industrial sewage discharge and transportation.
4. The friction coefficient of PVC drainage pipe is small, the water flow is smooth, it is not easy to be blocked, and the maintenance workload is small.
5. The PVC drainage pipe material has a high oxygen index and is self-extinguishing.
6. The expansion coefficient of PVC drainage pipe is small, which is 0.07mm/℃, and the deformation caused by temperature is small. The thermal conductivity and elastic modulus are small, and the anti-freezing performance is better than that of cast iron drainage pipes.
7. The PVC drainage pipe can be connected by bonding, the construction method is simple, the operation is convenient, and the installation efficiency is high.
8. PVC drainage pipe has good watertightness. The installation of PVC pipes has good watertightness no matter it is connected by bonding or rubber ring.
Because PVC drainage pipe has so many advantages above, it is widely used in South Africa. In South Africa, PVC drainage pipes have replaced metal drainage pipes as the most widely used pipe fittings. We supply South Africa with quality PVC Drain Pipes.
PVC drainage pipe application
PVC drainage pipes have been more and more widely used in various industries in South Africa, such as civil building drainage, chemical drainage, rainwater pipes and other fields. The main material of PVC drainage pipe is polyvinyl chloride, which has strong heat resistance and corrosion resistance, which is one reason why polyvinyl chloride is widely used.
PVC Drain Pipe Wholesale Price
The wholesale price of PVC drainage pipes is related to the raw materials used, specifications and sizes, market supply and demand and other factors. We offer market competitive prices to our South African customers. Our PVC drain pipe prices range from 0.92 to 41.82. What size PVC pipe do you need to buy, please contact us for the latest quotation.
PVC drainage pipe transportation
Corresponding protection measures should be taken during transportation to prevent the pipeline from being squeezed and damaged. The following are the key points for the transportation of PVC pipelines.
1. Before transportation, it must be packed first. Usually, each packing box must be filled with PVC pipes of the same type and specification, and a lining should be set in the packing box.
2. When handling PVC pipes, avoid violent impact, throwing, and avoid contamination by grease and chemical substances.
3. When transporting PVC pipes, care should be taken to prevent sunlight, exposure to the sun and scratches by sharp hard objects, and they should be covered during transportation.
4. When transporting PVC pipes, try to choose a flat road section, and do not drive in a hurry or slowly, otherwise it will cause damage to the PVC pipes.
5. During loading, unloading, transportation and storage, do not handle roughly, avoid collisions, and do not drag on the ground.
6. The stacking site should be kept clean and flat, and the height should not exceed 1.5 meters, so as not to cause deformation of the pipeline due to collision with other hard objects.
7. In the process of transportation, carefully check whether there are any sharp and hard objects on the vehicle, and use straw bale pads to avoid damage to the PVC pipe due to friction with each other.
We have been engaged in the export of PVC pipes for many years, and have rich experience in export transportation. We can ensure that PVC pipes can be transported to the destination smoothly and intact for customers. South Africa is our main trading country, and we have always maintained a good trade relationship with South Africa. If you are interested in our products, please contact us.