The advantages of UPVC low pressure pipe for Australia in the field of irrigation
1. Significant water saving benefits
The pipeline water delivery system uses the pipeline network for water delivery and irrigation, which can completely avoid the loss of water delivery and evaporation, and save water. Generally, it saves 30~50% of water compared with the open channel system. It also prevents soil salinization, swamping and cold soaking caused by channel leakage.
2. High land use
Most or all of the water distribution network of the pipeline water delivery system is buried underground, occupying about 10% less arable land than the general open channel, and the transportation is convenient.
3. Strong adaptability, easy to realize automation
The PVC low pressure pipeline water delivery system is flexible and convenient to use, easy to adjust and control, and realize automation; it can be applied to various terrains and different crops and soils without affecting machine farming and field management.
4. Fast water delivery and high irrigation efficiency
The use of pipeline water distribution irrigation, the water flow speed is fast, the irrigation efficiency is high, the irrigation labor productivity is high, and the irrigation time is saved. Generally, the irrigation efficiency of the open channel system can be more than doubled, and the labor force is reduced by about 50%.
5. Maintenance saves labor and time, and is easy to manage
A piped water system does not breed weeds, so it avoids the laborious work of dredging and clearing open channels for weeds and maintaining channels.
UPVC irrigation pipe product features:
1. The flow resistance is small, the roughness is 0.008-0.009, the water conveying capacity is 20% higher than that of the cast iron pipe, and the concrete pipe is 40% higher.
2. High tensile strength, the tensile strength at 23℃ is not less than 45MPA.
3. Good compression resistance, it will not break when pressed to 1/2 of the outer diameter, and has good mechanical properties.
4. Light weight and convenient transportation. The density of PVC-U pipe is only 1/5 of that of steel cast iron pipe, 1/2 of that of concrete, and the weight of the pipe is about 1/4 of that of ductile iron pipe of the same specification and length, and 1/10 of that of concrete. .
UPVC irrigation pipe application scope
Irrigation pipes are widely used in urban and rural indoor and outdoor water supply, rural water improvement, farmland irrigation, brine transportation pipelines in the salinization industry, water transportation in aquaculture, mine ventilation, water supply and drainage, landscaping sprinkler irrigation and other large and small projects.